Lovely welcome to the
JoyfulFamily LoveTribe Raw-Vegan Community
for blissful loving holistic conscious mindful spiritual living,
we offer learning & sharing for all ages,
in an natural tropical environment,
on the island of the Dominican Republic in the caribbean,
in the remote and cozy village of Las Galeras,
surrounded by nature,
on the end of the road of the lush peninsula Samana.
We live here in cozy houses with tropical gardens,
in a quite and relaxed neighborhood,
with 10 minutes walk to a picturesque crystal-clear-water family-beach,
with fresh air coming directly from the ocean.
We live our JoyfulFamily-lifestyle..
We hug each other
We play together with the children
and support them if they want to know or learn something
(natural-learning & homeschooling)
We integrate children in all aspects of our life
and treat them with the same respect as we treat adults
We do painting & drawing
We do handicrafts with clay, wood, paper etc..
We do land-art
We sing spiritual songs
We practice yoga
We do energy work (ChiFlow)
We do free-dance (5-rhythms & ecstatic dance with instrumental music)
We do contact improvisation dance
We practice bachata & other partner dances
We enjoy acrobatics, juggling, hulahoop, pois & slackline...
We play soccer & beach-volleyball
We like running & jogging
We consciously shape or body with fitness exercises
We swim & snorkel in the ocean
We do water-floating (Watsu)
We enjoy the beach & play in the sand
We watch the sunsets
We do solar-gazing
We sit together at bonfires
We plant organically-structured in permaculture-way
We eat 100% vegan, with as much rawfood as individually possible
We get stimulated through our doing without substances
We are mindful about our thoughts, speech & expressions
and always try to focus on the positive, to manifest what we really like.
We practice self-development & life-optimization & we are thankful about any feedback, reflection & criticism
We encourage & support each other
We offer retreats, personal-fitness-training & life-coaching
We speak english, german, some spanish and some french
Living here is very comfortable and sustainable,
the weather is warm all year round
with only a few degree different between summer & winter,
so here is no heating or cooling or long-clothing necessary,
and it rains very equal all year around.
Around 95% of our food comes from the island
and we try to get as much as possible neighbors & friends.
We started already two small permaculture gardens
- our aim is to grow all we need our own -
which we can really start, as soon as we have our own land.
Everywhere are growing coconut palms, mango, bananas trees and other local fruits.
We use the crystal-clear sea-water to salt our food if desired.
We need only bicycles, as everything here is in walking distance.
There is a frequent public transition to the next town, which is 45 minutes away.
The streets are so quiet that we can walk even on the main road
and children can drive everywhere with their bicycles and scooters.
The locals speak spanish and are friendly & connective.
Here are our Community-Guidelines:
* This community is 100% vegan
(in materials & food).
* We eat as much rawfood as individually possible.
* Children are a integrated part in our daily life,
and we treat them as respectfully as the adults .
* Children are welcome to participate in all activities, events & workshops
* We love to eat together as often as possible
and when we eat together we eat rawfood
(vegan cooked exceptions for kids are possible).
* Everybody is free to cook for themselve vegan food at their house.
* We focus on non-violent loving mindful communication.
* This is a loving, mindful, harmonious, non-violent & non-aggression space
(in thoughts/gesture/speech/music/songs-lyrics/videos/movies/books/games etc.).
* We don't use substances which have a strong influence on mood or perception or health like
alcohol, tabacco, electric-cigarettes, marihuana, psychedelics etc.
(exceptions in ceremonies are possible)
* We speak about our feelings & needs with the aim to clear it
* We are open for any criticism and thankful for this reflection to improve ourselves.
* Every dispute between people has to been cleared and forgiven (Ho'oponopono)
..if you feel resonance with our community
and want to experience our JoyfulFamily paradise-lifestyle,
you are warmly welcome to visit us any time and maybe even stay : )
Till now we are renting the houses we are living in,
as we don't have the finances to buy our own land yet.
If you are interested in investing in our community, please get in contact with us:
For donations you can use this link:
Please help us grow ..there are several ways to support us:
* Tell your friends and others who may are interested in us:
* Share our Facebook-post on your Facebook-timeline,
Facebook-groups and other sozial-medias.
Or post about us in your way: https://JoyfulFamily.Love
* Help us to upgrade our website with your webdesign skills
* Financially support us - even a small amount is helpful:
..please contact us for other possibilities
Please write us if you have any question or suggestion!
Thank you very much
Your JoyfulFamily LoveTribe Raw-Vegan Community